The stirrup bending machines ST16, available in single-phase or three-phase versions, are endowed with an electrical panel with manual functioning.
Its reduced dimensions and four removable legs make this unit not bulky and easy to carry. Thanks to the practical toolbox, the operator has at hand all the equipment necessary for the work, and he can store them after finishing. Its standard equipment includes a stirrup linear measurer.
- 1 Phase (230v) & 3 Phase (415v) available
- A checking block, indispensable to correctly direct the rod on the working top and loosen the effort exerted on the bar in the previous point to the bending point, thus avoiding possible deformations of the rod
- A square pin, to be used with the checking block, to counteract and annul the effort exercised by the bending on the checking block
- A stirrup bending pin in special cemented and hardened steel, to be positioned on the turning plate for the production of stirrups, as it permits to obtain small curving radius. Can be used with bars up to Ø12mm
- A stirrup bending pin Ø16mm in special cemented and hardened steel, to be positioned on the turning plate for the production of stirrups, as it permits to obtain even smaller curving radius compared to the other Stirrup Bending Pin. Can be used with bars up to Ø 8mm
- Three bush holding pins in special hardened and cemented steel, to be positioned on the working top together with bushes, with the function to support the effort coming from the phase of bending
- A set of bushes, studied in detail for the stirrup bending machines. The width of the bush positioned on the central hole of the plate corresponds to the curving radius. To use bars from Ø15mm on, it’s important that the diameter of the bush is at least 3 times bigger compared to the diameter of the rod to be bent. Bushes are also used as a thickness for the bending bush holding pin, in case the alignment of the bar is ineffective. In this way, the rod is blocked, but the rotation of the bush on the pin allows the sliding of the bar during the bend, avoiding possible rubbings
- Two reversal pins, to be positioned on the circumference of the plate to determine the angle of bend
- A set of Allen keys, for ordinary maintenance
- An electrical pedal, to facilitate the work to the operator permitting him to keep his hands free and work from all sides of the machine
- An industrial plug, that guarantees the electrical connection
- Two mushroom button switches, to immediately stop the machine in case of emergency. They are positioned on two opposite sides of the machine
- A stirrup linear measure, necessary to determine the length of each side of the stirrup.
Should you have any questions regarding Ofmer products, speak with our fully trained staff for advice and assistance. We are here to ensure you make the right choice for your needs.