The MBW GP95 Plate Compactor is perfect for general compaction applications. This high-performance forward travel plate compactor is both economical and efficient, providing fast travel and high productivity. It is designed for use in a variety of applications, including asphalt and block paving. Additionally, an optional rubber mat kit is available for block paving applications.
The plate compactor features an aluminium throttle lever for durability, strength and comfortable operator control. It also comes complete with a set of built-in wheels for easier transportation around the jobsite. The enclosed frame provides protection for the engine, while the rubber flap reveals the lift hook for moving. The cast aluminium belt cover provides a longer lifespan for the clutch and engine and protects the clutch from sand and dust. Additionally, the water tank is suitable for asphalt applications.
Whether you’re a professional contractor or working on a construction project, the MBW GP95 Plate Compactor is the perfect tool for achieving a smooth and professional finish on your concrete surfaces.
- High performance plate design for efficient and effective compaction
- Low maintenance exciter unit for reduced maintenance requirements
- Robust construction for durability and long-lasting use
- Aluminium throttle lever for durability, strength and comfortable operator control
- Comes complete with a set of built-in wheels for easier transportation around the jobsite
- Enclosed frame for protection of the engine. Rubber flap reveals the lift hook for moving
- The cast aluminium belt cover provides a longer lifespan to the clutch and engine, and protects the clutch from sand and dust
- 15L Water tank suitable for asphalt applications
- Ductile Iron base for strength and longevity