Introducing the MBW GP3550 – a premium compactor designed to provide high production rates and decades of service with reasonable maintenance. Built with robust construction and featuring a sleek, updated appearance, both models of the GP3550 offer reduced hand/arm vibration, full roll cage protection, enhanced amplitude, faster travel speed and exceptional productivity.
The GP3550’s high-performance plate design is complemented by a low maintenance exciter unit, featuring a large eccentric weight that provides high amplitude and impact force for effective compaction. The low eccentric frequency also offers longer life to bearings and components, ensuring a long service life. The base plate is self-cleaning with an open-sided plate design that allows material to flow out and away from the belt/pulley assembly during operation, further reducing maintenance requirements.
The GP3550 also features a full roll cage as standard equipment, providing balanced lifting points for safe and secure transportation. An ergonomic lifting handle on both sides of the plate further enhances ease of use, while four rubber shock mounts on the handle and plate reduce hand/arm vibration and shock to the engine. With minimal maintenance requirements and an exciter oil change needed just once a year, the MBW GP3550 is an investment that will provide decades of reliable service.
- Full roll cage with provisions for a water tank
- Self-cleaning base plate with open-sided plate design
- High-performance plate design with low eccentric frequency
- Heavy-duty cast steel exciter housing
- Four rubber shock mounts on handle and plate
- Ergonomic lifting handle on both sides of the plate
- Minimal maintenance with exciter oil change once a year