The MBW GP2000 Series Plate Compactor is a versatile and high-performing option for compaction needs. Based on the same design as the AP2000, the GP2000 is adjusted to provide optimal productivity in the compaction of sands and gravel, achieving excellent densities on lifts of granular soils up to 14″ (36cm). Additionally, the GP2000 offers an optional neoprene paving pad accessory for interlocking paving blocks.
Like the AP2000, the GP2000 features a large eccentric weight that provides high amplitude, impact energy, and travel speed, as well as a low eccentric frequency that offers longer life to bearings and components. The stress-relieved steel plate housings are crack-resistant and provide long wear, while the aluminium exciter housing with cooling fins dissipates heat rapidly for long bearing life. The standard protection cage with a balanced lifting point and ergonomic lifting handle on both sides of the plate ensure safe and easy operation.
For added convenience, the GP2000 features a hook in place operating flip handle for use during transportation and a large 12-quart impact-resistant polyethylene water tank for extended operation. Additionally, the four rubber shock mounts on the handle with nylon bushings and four rubber shock mounts from plate to engine mount highly reduce vibration and shock to the engine and operator. With minimal maintenance requirements and an exciter oil change needed just once a year, the MBW GP2000 Series Plate Compactor is a reliable and efficient option for all your compaction needs.
- Large eccentric weight for high amplitude, impact energy, and travel speed
- Low eccentric frequency for longer life to bearings and components
- Stress-relieved steel plate housings for long wear
- Aluminium exciter housing with cooling fins for long bearing life
- Standard protection cage with balanced lifting point
- Ergonomic lifting handle on both sides of the plate
- Hook in place operating flip handle for easy transportation
- Large 12-quart impact-resistant polyethylene water tank for extended operation
- Four rubber shock mounts on handle and plate to reduce vibration and shock
- Optional neoprene paving pad accessory for interlocking paving blocks
- Minimal maintenance with exciter oil change needed just once a year.