The MBW F36/4 Walk Behind Trowel is a reliable and efficient tool designed for creating a smooth and flat finish on concrete surfaces. With operator comfort, safety, and increased productivity as top priorities, this trowel offers a range of features to enhance its performance.
The trowel’s handle is up to 6” longer than most competitors, providing greater leverage and adjustability for a more comfortable operator experience. The handle materials are heavy gauge and do not require gusseting at critical fastening points. Additionally, the trowel is balanced with regard to engine location, reducing operator fatigue.
Safety features include a fully enclosed stop switch and durable wire and cables housed in their most vulnerable positions. The trowel’s throttle wire is solid and housed in low friction Teflon-lined casing, ensuring smooth operation and low maintenance. The galvanized, braided steel tilting cable is securely attached to the yoke at the swiveling pin, with no wear surfaces to snag or abrade the cable.
Other features of the MBW F36/4 Walk Behind Trowel include a reinforced cast aluminum alloy gearbox housing with cooling fins, heavy duty high load capacity bearings, and a precision-machined worm shaft assembly. The hexagonal arm to blade surface is precision milled for near-perfect blade alignment, while the spider assembly is 15% heavier than competitive models with thicker walls around all bores. Industrial grade 45 degree grease fittings and hardware throughout, along with Teflon-lined steel bore inserts, ensure a long service life.
- Longer handle for greater leverage and adjustability
- Heavy gauge handle materials that do not require gusseting
- Balanced with regard to engine location for reduced operator fatigue
- Fully enclosed stop switch and durable wire and cables
- Solid throttle wire housed in low friction Teflon-lined casing
- Galvanized, braided steel tilting cable with no wear surfaces
- Reinforced cast aluminum alloy gearbox housing with cooling fins
- Heavy duty high load capacity bearings
- Precision-machined worm shaft assembly
- Precision milled hexagonal arm to blade surface
- Heavier spider assembly with thicker walls around all bores
- Industrial grade 45 degree grease fittings and hardware
- Teflon-lined steel bore inserts for long service life