Brushless motors have fewer moving parts resulting in a quiet motor that never needs maintenance. The reduced friction enables a better use of available energy from the battery pack as there is no resistance from brushes.
Brushless motor technology means the carbon brush resistance is eliminated, so less battery energy is wasted. The efficiency of a brushless motor results in a greater run time from each charge.
- Power and comfort for drilling, screwdriver and hammer operations
- Versatile use in different materials: Drilling and screw driving in wood and metal or impact drilling in masonry
- Features 2-Speed variable gearbox & 20+3 position adjustable torque control for consistent application into a variety of materials
- Trigger switch with locking option for controlled application
- 13mm keyless chuck for quicker bit changes
- Trigger switch with locking option for controlled application & Built in LED for improved visibility
- Ergonomic design with rubber grip overmould & Belt clip that can be positioned on either side for increased user comfort
- This tool is sold as a ‘Bare’ Tool (without a battery or charger) but is compatible with all batteries and chargers across the 18V JCB power tool range
- Backed up by UK support and our JCB 3 Year Warranty
Bare Unit (battery & charger not included)
- JCB 18V Brushless Combi Drill Body Bare Unit