The Fairport FPR60H Petrol Engine Trench Rammer 160mm x 336mm is a perfectly balanced 4-stroke Petrol Trench Rammer. The Fairport FPR60H Trench Rammer delivers hard-hitting compaction with operator comfort as well as low Noise and Vibration to the operator. (Also called: Tamping Rammer or Vibro-Tamper).
The FPR60H has laminated wood and steel rammer foot/shoe design with quality polyurethane bellows. Furthermore, it has convenient frame rollers for easy loading and with its’s rear lifting handle.
The FPR60H Trench Rammer has a protective top cover which stops any possible damage occurring to the engine. The frames side covers protect the engine from damage.
The Trench Rammer has a vibration reduced frame for improved rammer operator comfort. The Rammer is powered by the reliable Honda GX100 engine.
FPR60H Petrol Trench Rammer Features:
- Laminated wood and steel rammer foot/shoe design
- Quality polyurethane bellows
- Convenient frame rollers for easy loading
- Rear lifting handle
- Protective top cover eliminates possible damage to the engine
- Reliable 4-stroke Honda petrol engine
- Vibration reduced frame for improved rammer operator comfort
- Durable plastic fuel tank for long life, rust-free operation
- Frame side covers protect the engine from damage
- Optional 150mm Ramming Foot for FPR60H
FPR60H Petrol Trench Rammer Specification:
|Engine Speed (rpm):
|Shoe Size (LxW) (mm):
|336 x 160
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Ltr):
|Guaranteed Sound Power (dB):
|Hand Arm Vibrations (m/s²):
Should you have any questions regarding the Fairport FPR60H Petrol Trench Rammer, by all means, feel free to contact our fully trained staff for advice and assistance.