Fairport Hand Tampers
When it comes to tamping and striking off concrete, it’s important to reduce the load wherever possible and Fairport Hand Tampers for Leveling Concrete w/ Handles can do just that. The Concrete Tamper has an accurate Aluminium box section beam with handles to help make lighter work of concrete laying. It’s a lightweight, ridged, flat and smooth aluminium beam fitted with one set of two handles that makes the job of tamping and leveling concrete so much easier and more efficient than using a plank.
From a standing position, the user can hand tamp concrete using an up and down motion to consolidate the concrete. A small fast action fluidises stiff concrete mixes, allowing aggregate in the mix to settle down and air voids to rise up so the slab or base will be stronger.
With a back and forth motion the hand tamp beam slices through the concrete until the beam rests on the formwork so you know you’re at the right level. Progressing along the formwork strikes off the concrete surface at the levels set by the formwork for a flat slab. The concrete surface can be left with ridges for an anti-slip finish or smoother if additional passes with the hand tamper are taken
Fairport Hand Tampers for Leveling Concrete w/ Handles Features:
- Aluminium Beam Hand Tamper sections available in any length between 2.0 metres and 7.2 metres.
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Solid handles give improved control.
- Lay concrete without bending.
- Smooth surfaces for easy cleaning, just hose down after use
- Light and easy to clean
Fairport Hand Tamper Sizes:
- 4.2m Aluminium Hand Tamper
- 5.2m Aluminium Hand Tamper
- 6.2m Aluminium Hand Tamper
- 7.2m Aluminium Hand Tamper
Should you have any questions regarding the Fairport Hand Tamper, contact our fully trained staff for advice and assistance.