10 kVA 1ph portable Site Transformer
Buy our10kVA 1ph Continuous Portable Site Transformer that will meet all your industrial and commercial needs with its 10kv power. Made to comply with reduced low voltage regulations ensuring safe electrical supplies on site. It has c/w handles to carry it easily. The handles are made of IP23 painted steel which ensures to make it strong enough and rust-free.
- Dedicatedly designed to BSEN 61558
- 2 x 20A DP type C MCBs protecting the output 16A sockets
- 2 x 32A DP type C MCBs protecting the output 32A sockets
- A 16A 3 pin socket that has 4 outputs and a 32A 3 pin Socket with 2 outputs. (BSEN 60309)
- Input 40A DP type D MCB reducing the chance of overload
- Input terminal strip for hard wired connecting
- 110v centre tapped to earth (cte) secondary winding to reduce the risk of shocks
- Insulated drip proof portable steel case (IP23)
- Double-wound design for mains isolation
10 kVA 1ph portable Site Transformer Specifications:
|10 kVA 1ph
|4 x 16A 3pin, 2 x 32A 3pin
|H: 605, W: 440, D: 420
Should you have any questions regarding the 10kVA 1ph Continuous Portable Site Transformer, by all means, contact our fully trained staff for advice and assistance.